Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

575 Miles So Far

 

I just updated the Leaderboard.  Total mileage from all riders is 575 miles!  Wow.  Who’d of thought in January we would see that many miles.  Be sure and check my work.  My fingers sometimes have a mind of their own when typing numbers. 

I enjoy reading the comments submitted with the rides & thought I would share some with you if you haven’t had a chance to check in on the other teams.

 

c1

c2

c3

c4

c5

c6

c7

c8

c9

I rode yesterday with The Musil’s (Teams 21 & 22) and Mary (Team 56).  They all rode gaited horses so my Fancy Pants quarter horse had to put on her walking shoes.  I was pleased she stepped up to the plate and I’m sure happy with her nice little jog.  We did 14 miles along the Oak Creek Trail. 

Today in Nebraska our high is suppose to be around 47* which again is probably 30* above normal.  Temps will be dropping mid week, it says, so I am sure many of us will be taking advantage of the milder weekend. 

I enjoy hearing from the riders:  feel free to enter comments.  It’s a fun way to learn about the other “competitors”. 

 

.

No comments: