Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Distance Derby 2012




The Leader Board has been posted and the 2012 Distance Derby is now complete.  It has a fun year "riding" with all of you and I hope that you have met and/or exceeded your goals.  At the very least, have a nicely conditioned horse in your barn.


The Derby pushed me faster and farther than I normally ride and it shows for me and my horse.  I have all of you to thank.  It wouldn't have been near as fun without you.


I look forward to more rides in Distance Derby 2013 and hope to meet you on the trail.


Congrats to all the finishers.  Happy Trails.



Reminder:  The Distance Derby '12 Awards Ceremony will be held Sunday, January 27 at Chance Ridge in Elkhorn at 4:00 PM. Pot Luck; bring your own table service and a dish to share.  The address is 508 N Skyline Road in Elkhorn.  Easy to find; simply exit Skyline Road from Dodge Street.  

No comments: