Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

9,986 Miles

 

Well, dang.  If I would have hit the trail this evening like I planned, I may have tipped us over the top and hit 10,000 miles.  But life got in the way.  We were sooo close.  It’s a good possibility there will be some late submission that shows we did go over, but its 10:14 PM and I am not staying up waiting for them – so it is what it is. 

 

I have to admit that I really enjoy sitting down on Sundays and reading through the comments about everyone’s rides.  It is amazing that we can all find the ride time in such busy lives.

 

Enjoy your week.

 


dd imageJust a reminder that Distance Derby tee shirts can now be ordered.  We will need your order form and payment by May 4th.  Click here for information on ordering.

 

 

.

No comments: