Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Summer Like?

Photo Mar 28, 6 16 57 PM


Temps are suppose to be around 90 this weekend.  For those of you not in the midwest, the average high for March is most often 48 degrees; average low is 25 degrees.  The average HIGH – not the average temp.  So seeing 90 this weekend is so above average that it ranks right up there with incredible.  My flowering crab tree has started to bloom and I bet by end of weekend, so will my lilacs.  A good 6 weeks earlier than last year.  And I mowed last weekend.  Jeez. 


This weekend is our Horse and Tack Swap Meet at Chance Ridge in Elkhorn.  I keep getting emails from people saying they plan to bring a horse and I have over two dozen tack booths confirmed.  So if its too hot to ride, come shop at Chance Ridge from 10:00 – 5:00 PM on Saturday.  Or if you want to set up a booth or bring a horse, walkins welcome.  Pricing shown on http://tackandhorse.blogspot.com/.

Enjoy the weekend!

.

No comments: