Really, I just wanted to see where our leaders were at; I know Christine #15 has been riding rain and shine, day and night to get those miles in. She is now in the same century as Juanita #41 with less than 70 miles separating them. It’s anybody’s horse (mule) race when it comes to those two.
But wait! There is another mule coming around the bend. A team of mules to be exact. And hitting that 1,000 mile mark while their rider hits the ground. Whoops! First we had Bunny Mule bolt and then Leigh #10 admitting to eating dirt while riding the Blue mule. WTH? We are anxiously awaiting THAT story! Its been awhile since we had a rider down! Do tell.
Miles of Note:
- #15 Christine is now over 1,300 miles
- #10 Leigh crossed 1,000 miles…. dirty, skinned & smiling (okay, I made that part up)
- #45 Tim passed 900. Can he get to the next century in the middle of his horse?
- #55 Shari is over 400. Like Jenny #26 before her, she has been out marking trail for an upcoming CTR and will also be helping me marking for a trail challenge. She needs to quit working and start riding for fun!
- #28 Vic is also over 400 now. And its her birthday today. Happy Birthday, Vic!
- #61 Deb H has accumulated over 200 miles.
Way to go, everyone. Have a safe & fun weekend!