Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Mule Report

 

545960_4521688284089_378135264_nI know.  It’s a slow night at home so thought I would get an update done.  There could be a lot of crazy riding this holiday weekend and I will have a lot to catch up on. 

 

Really, I just wanted to see where our leaders were at; I know Christine #15 has been riding rain and shine, day and night to get those miles in.  She is now in the same century as Juanita #41 with less than 70 miles separating them.  It’s anybody’s horse (mule) race when it comes to those two.

 

But wait!  There is another mule coming around the bend.  A team of mules to be exact.  And hitting that 1,000 mile mark while their rider hits the ground.  Whoops!  First we had Bunny Mule bolt and then Leigh #10 admitting to eating dirt while riding the Blue mule.  WTH?  We are anxiously awaiting THAT story!  Its been awhile since we had a rider down!  Do tell.

 

Miles of Note:

  • #15 Christine is now over 1,300 miles
  • #10 Leigh crossed 1,000 miles…. dirty, skinned & smiling (okay, I made that part up)
  • #45 Tim passed 900.  Can he get to the next century in the middle of his horse?
  • #55 Shari is over 400.  Like Jenny #26 before her, she has been out marking trail for an upcoming CTR and will also be helping me marking for a trail challenge.  She needs to quit working and start riding for fun! 
  • #28 Vic is also over 400 now.  And its her birthday today.  Happy Birthday, Vic!
  • #61 Deb H has accumulated over 200 miles. 

Way to go, everyone.  Have a safe & fun weekend!

 

Ride on!

 

.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Wow! My lucky number IS 13!! & I've ridden 1300+ miles! How cool is that?!! Hope it's a sign of good things to come! :D

Christine said...

Wow! My lucky number IS 13!! & I've ridden 1300+ miles! How cool is that?!! Hope it's a sign of good things to come! :D